Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Holy Smokes...

I can't believe that it has been almost one month since I last posted. Where in the world does the time go? October is half done and what a month of adventure it has been. We drove to Las Vegas to meet my family to celebrate O's first birthday. What a celebration...we ate some amazing sushi and introduced O to his first taste of ice cream, his first balloons and his first time walking "the strip". He even managed to sweet talk the show girls and get a couple of strings of mardi gras beads. The week in Vegas was anything but relaxing - as I was burning the candle at both ends - trying to maximize my time with my mamma and also take in all that Vegas has to offer.

I have a ton more pictures that I will post the link to soon. I promise.

1 comment:

katy said...

whoa, i know what he's been doing in that month - growing hair! hello monkey!! Happy Birthday to Orion and congrats to you and Eric!

p.s. did orion receive my package?