Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Know, I Know

I honestly can't believe that it has been almost 2 months since I have posted - that must mean there is nothing new going on...hah! Not in my little corner of the world. Tonight finds me at my MB's house, listening to the frogs croak away and finishing up an icy cold G&T. YUM!

The past 2 months have been a complete and utter whirlwind of activity. We started off the month of March by deciding that our time in Fort Defiance was done and it was time to move on. We started to pack up the house and we officially hit the road on April 2nd. We meandered our way up to the Pacific Northwest in 5 days and about 1700 miles. We stopped at any hotspring we could find along the way and I spent my birthday in a "hotpot" in the middle of Utah. It was fantastic. Staying at MB's has been restful and seeing the interactions between O and the family just melts my heart.



O "helping" us pack

No comments: