Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Water Time

I have been on a quest to find a playground that has a little water play area. I googled everything and kept coming up with waterparks - you know like those real water parks with slides and wave pools and all that fancy stuff. All I wanted was a little-kid friendly place with some water shooting out of the ground. Seattle has parks like this and I kept thinking "if Seattle has them with their colder weather " then...dang I knew Virginia had to have some. I finally found them listed under "spray grounds" or "splash grounds" and today we managed to check out two that were only about 6 miles away from where we live. As you can imagine, O loved them. It was hysterical to see him yell and scream when the water would come and go. More then once he got a face full of spray when the water turned back on.





No comments: