Monday, March 24, 2014

Q & A with Orion

I was reading this blog the other day that I got to completely by accident. You know how it goes…you click on something and it takes you somewhere then something at that site looks interesting and before you know it…BAM there you are at someone’s blog you would have never found on your own. So over at www.momismultitasking.com she asked her kiddos some questions and their answers were so funny! I decided to ask O them and here is what I got:

Q: What is my favorite food
A: I don’t know…spaghetti
My interpretation: really, spaghetti? I mean my husband is a mean cook and makes a kick ass spag but my FAVE? Have you not heard me wax on about lettuce wraps or beet dip or Yemenese bread?

Q: What do I do for fun?
A: PLAY!
My interpretation: I love this, it makes my heart feel warm and cozy

Q: What’s my favorite TV show?
A: Jake and the Neverland Pirates
My interpretation: ok, Jake and the Neverland Pirates is kinda a movie, more like a video short and its YOURS! Are you trying to project on me and get me to let you watch more TV?

Q: What do I drink?
A: Wine.
My interpretation: when O was four years old he used to ask us if every glass full of fluid was "alcohol" now at least its got a specific name...but ohhh dear child what about my coffee, my G&T's, my sparkly water?

Q: What do I do with my friends?
A: Take the car and party
My interpretation: and I love my kid!

Q: What do I wear?
A: Work clothes
My interpretation: ugh! He’s right though, work clothes 5 days a week – is 5 days tooooo many! We love weekends!

Q: Who is my best friend?
A: Me
My interpretation: and I love my kid even more!

Q: What do I do after you go to bed at night?
A: Watch TV
My interpretation: HA! or fall asleep on the couch trying to watch TV. Glorious aspirations, let me tell you!

No comments: