Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy One Month Birthday, Baby!

I can hardly believe that it has been one full month since this little lover boy was born. What a whirlwind of new learning and lack of sleep. I am not even sure I can put into words how crazy the month has been. So...without further ado a few pix for your viewing pleasure.





Ohhh and the pure divine nature of Eric's pho soup that he makes. It is so incredible good and spicy and warm and amazing. It was a perfect lunch today, on the first snowy day of the season.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute! The Soup looks straight out of a restaurant - Eric's cooking is looking tasty! And I recognize those burp rags... :)

Cindy said...

What a love bug!

Stacy - I can not even begin to thank you for being there for us at even the strangest moments.

Much love,

c d o