Friday, April 26, 2013

Neighbourgoods Market

I love markets. The Neighbourgood Market in South Africa is one amazing place! It was a rainy overcast Saturday morning and I had a grand idea to check out this local market. I didn't realize it was going to be full of gourment food and drink...I was thinking more along the lines of crafty things and fresh fruits.


Champagne glasses with pomegranate seeds just waiting for their Kir Royale!

Kir Royale at 9am only costs about 3 bucks! 
Ha Ha Ha!
Super amazing looking mini-tarts

Can you tell what this is? a bad picture, yes...but more importantly, crazy looking  decadent cupcakes!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I need a RIP Diet Brownie! NOW! :)

PottersPandemonium said...

Those mini-tart look delicious. How do you choose from all the goodness?