Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy 2 Month Birthday Baby!

I can hardly believe that my little dog turned 2 months old today. Other moms always said that the time just flies by but you know what? It really does! While trying to make plans with our friends from Fort Defiance, Marion and Lester, I found out Marion started a new job at a UW Clinic in Shoreline. She works as a pediatrician and knowing that Orion would miss his 2 month well baby visit - I called the clinic and we got to see her today. Orion was a champ - only a bit of screaming during the exam. It was so great to travel so far and share this event with a friend - who is not only a fantastic health care provider but an amazing woman as well.

As for vital stats - Orion weighed 9 pounds even today and was 22 inches long. How in the world does a child grow 3 inches in 2 months - WOW!
Picking out the perfect Christmas Tree

2 months old and wide eyed

Same picture - a month later



We spent an amazing day in the city. We could not have chosen a better day to walk down memory lane. We drove past our old house in West Seattle and I have got to say - the garden looks so overgrown and raggedy. We also checked out our old apartment on Pike Street and had lunch at Ballet - you have got to love their fresh spring rolls. Cafe Ladro topped off the day but was rather a disappointment. I have yet to get to Vivace...the day will come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you know our favorite Vivace location is gone, right? Ah, so many many hours we spent there...and so many fond memories. Think of me when you have your first sip of your soy latte.

I can't wait to see you again this Saturday.

I can't believe how big Orion is getting! I like the shoe comparison shot.

xoxox,

N