Saturday, August 21, 2010

So I Thought

I was being a super organized girl. It was my job to pack up the computer stuff and all the cords and such. I went through and put the computer camera and the digital camera cord into the suitcase so I would have those in the midst of chaos. The rest of the stuff got packed up and loaded up and hopefully is making its way to a ship somewhere. So I sit down tonight to post some really cute pictures and what the heck...I have the WRONG CORD! Why does it always work that way? Why, when you think for once you really got your shit together you realize sorry charlie you really don't. So there goes my plan for this posting.

On another more exciting, scary, overwhelming and crazy note. We leave on a jet plane for Rwanda tomorrow (are you singing the song in your mind?). It seems absolutely amazing that we have been in the D.C. area for almost exactly two months. We just spent a great week with MB. She helped us out so much and made it that much easier to get things done. Dropping her at the airport made for a sad sad day.

Alright folks - until I figure out our Internet connection in Africa - here's sending you a ton of love and kisses from the Ali Crew to you!

3 comments:

Bfiles said...

I look forward to reading about Rwanda! Have a safe and easy trip!

Steph B said...

Good luck to you! I cant wait to hear about your travels and what you think of Africa. I'm still in the process, but inching closer. I cant believe it has already been 2 months and you are already leaving. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Happy Trails to you, until we meet again...Have a safe trip! Peace and Love