Friday, November 5, 2010

At Work

I am at work and probably shouldn't be blogging or surfing the web finding stuff that I am in love with...BUT this has been a bit of a nutty week and I am feeling tired, overwhelmed, tapped out and in need of a bit of space. Space - which doesn't come easy here in this community nor in this country. I have decided to try and find one night a week for me - now I just have to find something to do and maybe someone to do it with. I need a little "Stacy" time cause we all know I was "Stacy" way before I was wife, mom, worker...

So in my hunt for a little sanity - I found this amazing lady making amazing things on Etsy:

*RedOnionWoodworks

I am also in love with this google site - it has helped me translate lab reports, radiology reports and consultation notes from local health care providers:

*Google Translate

Allright...I feel better now. Thanks for listening to STACY!

No comments: