Tuesday, November 9, 2010

O's Graduation

Can you spot my little O amongst all the orange shorts? Orion's school had an end of the term celebration and we went. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was told he should dress nice. First off - how do you dress a two year old nice and have it last for longer than 1/2 hour? He wore a long sleeve button down shirt and pants. What I don't understand is why I was told to have him dress nice. Once we got to school - his teacher whisked him away and the next time I saw him this is what he was wearing...where the heck did he get the shorts? was I supposed to contribute to purchasing these shorts? now was I one of those slacker parents that never do what they are supposed to. YIKES!

Despite all my concerns, it was a super sweet affair each class did some sort of dance or skit or song and then they had awards and everyone sang. If you want to check out the video see if this link works: http://sharing.theflip.com/session/3df505690e030ea3df9f4b90a3b8459d/video/27057001

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Loving every moment! He is growing up so beautifully and what a dancer! Fall has just arrived here and they are threatening another dry year for us - not that you had one last year at Fort! Miss you - c d o