Thursday, March 17, 2011

Right Now

O really likes the dress I am working on...
Show mamma "big eyes"
My girl is always full of such good ideas. I read her post on this and was smitten with its simplicity, the rhythm of the words, the vivid pictures. It made me want to slow down a notch.

Watching - Right now this but really anything on DVD cause I can't bear to pay out the nose for television. I miss HGTV.

Making - a sundress for our friends daughter out of really cool African fabric

Smelling - my fruit salad for lunch

Hoping - that O gets the hang of potty training soon

Reading - just finished The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao - a Pulitzer Prize winner!

Enjoying - planning an upcoming holiday here

Thinking - about how tired I am and how much I want to go to sleep in clean sheets! There is nothing in this world like clean, fresh sheets to make a nights sleep that much better.

Eating - green chili stew that the tall one made, memories of our time in the Southwest. Wish I could find psole here.

Listening - to the AC rattle and roll

Coveting - more time in a day

2 comments:

katy said...

aww, I love being your girl. You made my night. Love the dress. Is it practice for the Santa Suit?!? I couldn't agree with you more about clean sheets. I just put on new ones yesterday and it was heaven. Wishing you a great night's sleep. xo

Cindy said...

Thinking the next care package should contain some Posole. Love you!