Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Camping

Hey if you are interested check out the BELLY SHOTS post to see how my belly does grow. When I look at the progression of pictures it totally freaks me out!

We just got back from and amazing camping trip. It didn't start out so well...Eric didn't make any reservations for a camping spot and when he was calling around the day we left nothing was open at the spots we wanted to go. We ended up camping at Blue Water State Park - we have been out there before for day trip hiking and loved it and WE SCORED a great campsite. Close to the waters edge and lots of privacy. We spent 2 nights and days just chilling. This is our view from the campsite...

When I was laying on the lounger that Eric packed - reading three cups of tea - highly recommended by the way. I looked up and noticed that the tree above had all these green pinecones on it. They blended in with the needles so good - it was hard to see them.

A monsoon shower hit right at we were getting ready to leave - but see the rainbow that poked out...a good omen for a great 4th of July! Cheers!

1 comment:

katy said...

ooooooo - I"M SOOOOO JEALOUS. I want to capture a rainbow shot soooo bad. BEAUTIFUL, stacy!