Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Was Tagged...

My friend Katy at sycamorestirrings tagged me to do a meme a couple weeks ago and I figured better late then never. The problem is that "big brother" blocks any blogs at work - so I cant work on posts. Which pretty much leaves the weekends and lord knows that there is not enough time in two days to do everything I want to do. But enough moaning about tooooo short weekends and on to the meme...

Here are the rules for this meme: link back to the person who tagged you, include the rules in your post, share 6 random bits about yourself, and then tag 6 other people at the end of your post. Since I don't know 6 people who have blogs - perhaps I will just tag 6 random folks.

1. Some anonymous person sent me a subscription to field and stream which I laugh at hysterically every time it comes in the mail...http://www.fieldandstream.com/indexhome.jsp

2. I really like shoes and currently own 62 pairs which I wear on a regular basis. My newest favorites are these...


3. I love to bake but really hate to cook - unless you count appetizers and cocktails

4. For a silent auction I just finished knitting a skinny wrap scarf



5. I am really good at starting crafty projects but ohhh so terrible at finishing them - this is a typical Aries trait by the way.

6. I am trying to improve my EKG reading skills and recently bought the most boring book I have ever bought in my life...


1 comment:

katy said...

I so glad you did it! 62 pairs of shoes . . . how does eric fit his shit kickers in the closet? hmmmm. Guess we should start the babe's fetish early. Expect a pair of baby shoes in the mail from me soon.