Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I Love Anticipation

Its Wednesday morning and on any other normal Wednesday morning at this time I would be brushing my teeth, hopping on the new cruiser bike and heading to work...but guess what...I am on vacation! Many of you know that once we found out I was preggers, we cancelled most of our summer long weekend get-aways so that I could save up my vacation time for when the munchkin appears and let me tell you that has made for some long ass weeks of work. The one holiday I didn't cancel was trying to wrangle a trip up to Washington. I scoured the internet looking for medical education that I could use to get my job to pay for the stay and low and behold I found a one day class in Portland that fit the bill perfectly. So here I sit on a Wednesday morning with an overwhelming sense of "woooo hooooo" in my heart, so super excited to have a bit of time with family and friends.

On another SWEET note...I passed my gestational diabetes test yesterday and let me tell you there has got to be a better way to get 50 grams of sugar into me that does not taste like a bottle of sunkist orange soda that has been open for a week and has not one speck of carbonation left in it. How about some cookies, chocolate, whoppers...the list goes on.


No comments: