Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quick Update

What a great weekend. We finally made it to and through a birthing class on Saturday morning. Barbara our doula was the teacher and it was actually really great. Not sure I learned a lot except that maybe I know more then I thought I did - the best question of the day was “how does the baby get through the little hole?” You gotta love those kind of questions.

Our friends in Albuquerque – Cindy and Dave – had a first birthday party for their daughter Olivia. It was great to see them and all their friends that we have met at social occasions through the last few years. Eric made a yellow beef curry that was out of this world…that is if you like yellow beef curry made by a coolie boy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

realized today that I have not looked at your blog in forever and there is my darling girl! That Curry was to die for and I am dying to meet little lover boy ali!!! Love to you all