Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunday Chilling...




OK, so here I am back at home simply chilling on a Sunday afternoon and I thought it would be a great time to post pix of the babyshower. Guess what...I have not one picture of my own of the shower. I know my mom has a few and our friend Dawn was snapping away, so hopefully they will pass them along and I can take a peek and see everyone again.

After leaving Seattle, I flew into Phoenix where I had a one day work conference on implementing different aspects of tele-medicine into medical practice out here. I know it sounds quite dull but I really enjoyed it and am hoping to get tele-dermatology up and running out here. Eric met me in Phoenix and we stayed at a glorious Marriott in Scottsdale - called the Camelback Inn. I highly recommend this place - it was beautiful inside and out - not to mention there was a pool open 24 hours - woooo hoooo!

No comments: