Monday, April 20, 2009

Ahhhhh...

It has been awhile since my last post and I have a good reason. Our computer is freaking out. All of a sudden it wouldn't let you log on. I tried every trick that I knew to get it to work and nothing worked. So last Thursday Eric, Orion, Bella and Tia took a drive to Gallup while I was working and dropped the computer off at the "computer fix it people" I am hoping they will have it up and running soon.

The computer I am working on right now is sooo old that the USB port is a 1.0 which means that the computer can't read my camera or the video player which means I can't download pictures or post video. It's a tad bit crazy.

The weather today was really what I would call a first day of Spring. It was about 70 with clear blue skies - not bad considering that it snowed last week. I worked out in the yard and it was glorious. I burned all the tumbleweeds that have accumulated over the Winter and turned over the garden boxes to get ready for planting. I remember last year when my friend Katy posted pictures of the first greens of the season from her garden - at that time we still had snow on the ground. The farmers almanac says that I can't plant until after Memorial Day. Patience is a virtue.

Until next week when I have a 'real' computer. Have a great one. xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we miss you guys! mike and kelli

Potters said...

Love that steer, keep up the good work!