Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby Food

I have been making most of O's food and what an adventure this has been. If you know me, you know that I am sooo not that into cooking. I really like to bake but the whole cooking thing is lost on me - now I like drinks and appetizers but let's leave that for another post. So how does a woman who really doesn't like to cook end up making her son's food. Well, I borrowed a book from my friend, Ingrid, and the rest is history. It has actually been pretty fun and definitely interesting to see how O reacts to new food. When I was popping a new batch out of ice cube trays a couple of days ago, I thought how pretty they were and decided to try and take a picture. This was no easy task but you can see how they look below...
And the flavors are...carrots, peas, avocado, peach, banana and sweet potato!

No comments: