Friday, May 22, 2009

TOOTH!

I know, it's been a while since I posted. We had a HUGE surprise to pull off last week and just keeping that secret was tapping into all my extra energy. The Ali Crew flew to Seattle to surprise my momma bear for her birthday. You can well imagine the ensuing chaos that those 3 days were filled with. I think I got a total of about 12 hours sleep for the whole trip. It was sooo great to see family and re-connect.

Well tonight MB was watching bath time on skype and she asked about teeth and said she hadn't felt any last week - I said I hadn't felt any either. I then proceeded to stick my fingers in O's mouth and low and behold MY BABY HAS A TOOTH! Holy cow, how do they grow up so quick? Feeling it made my heart beat faster and visions of sports games or ballet lessons, driving permits, college, dating, etc all flashed before my eyes.

I'll post more pix of the Seattle trip a little later...this mamma is tuckered out.

No comments: