Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Seattle...

Ahhh...the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. I am not sure that there is a more beautiful place then a nice sunny day in Seattle. I think the reason they are so amazing is because they are so rare. The perfect combination of sun, blue sky, no rain - well let's just say it's a pretty amazing thing. You can imagine my hesitancy when we were making plans to fly up in the middle of May - I just knew it was going to be a soggy doggy trip. Eric was busy watching weather.com and keeping me up to date on what turned out to be a great green few days. Grandpa Ed
Grandma helping O hit the pinata!

Have you ever seen a bee's butt?




Lilac's are one of my all time fave flowers...

Karin and Maddy - the new sister is due TODAY!

Heidi and I have our hands full of LOVE!

No comments: