Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mont Choisy Beach

I just had to revisit our most recent vacation a little bit more. It was so short - with a day of travel on each end we really only had 4 days to play. What was I thinking? I almost called up my boss and extended it for another week - I should have!


The closest beach to our little apartment was a 13 minute walk away. It is called Mont Choisy Beach and it is a really wide open public beach. The water was warm and blue and exactly what you think a tropical beach should look like. Shallow and wide open - no seaweed or coral. Super family and kid friendly. We spent more then a few hours having cocktails on a lounger watching the kids play and reconnecting. My one true love - can you believe its been 12 years?

Willy, Chris and Tallo

We tried to get O to lay down with the rest of the boys but he wantd nothing to do with it. He loved the sand and the beach and kept calling it "big pool" "big pool". Pretty sure the Indian Ocean is one of the biggest "pools" around.
Two good friends!

3 comments:

The Cristes said...

We miss you guys so much! I am glad to see Santa really can find you no matter where in the world you land! One year away and I will be in Rwanda visiting you! I hope you are saving those flower pictures they will make great cards!

Bfiles said...

this is glorious. Mauritius is a dream trip of mine..glad you enjoyed.

Denise said...

Mauritius is definitely on the dream sheet. Hopefully some day... Hey, news out on the street - check out the blog. Hint - a new playmate for Ceiba.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and WONDERFUL New Year!!