Saturday, July 28, 2012

Can you find me?

Ohhh my ohh my, our life right now just seems to get more and more chaotic. We are really on the final count down. One week from today we will be flying out. So bittersweet. So final. So surreal. But that type of writing is for another day. Last night, this is what I found in our cabinets...a sweet little boy who is finding new things to play with since all of his "got packed and went on the BIG blue truck to the airport". I love the random fly swatter on the bottom shelf.

1 comment:

Denise said...

We are totally in cabinet mode too, our things don't pack until next week (boo hoo), but the girls love the giant tupperware 3 door cabinet. But then again... I loved the towel drying (the one with slits in the door) cabinet when I was little. Tell me again why we spend so much money on toys? Happy journey to your new home!!! Thinking of you, xo