Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Day Did Dawn...

Ok, so I knew this was going to happen someday. I just didn’t think that Thursday June 12, 2008 was going to be the day. I hopped out of bed this morning feeling good because it was a Thursday and I had administrative time in the morning (meaning I didn’t have to see patients and I would be able to enjoy a leisurely cup of coffee). I went into the closet and pulled on one of my favorite pairs of pants – they are sage green capris, worn enough to be really comfortable but not too much to not be able to wear to work. Well what do you know – I couldn’t get the button to button. I mean I probably could have if I tortured myself but there was no way the zip was going to zip like it normally does. CRAZY. I took a picture to prove my point. Thank goodness I have a bella band by Ingrid and Isabelle – this great invention that you wear over your pants – it truly was a life saver today.


On another note – our friends from Seattle – Sheri and James are flying down to meet Eric to hike the Grand Canyon this weekend. I am bummed this was the big trip that I planned – got the permit for, trained for, got excited for – and then the little tall one decided to come along. So in true feeling sorry for myself character – I am heading to Albuquerque to get my hair cut and have some Vietnamese food. Wooo Hoooo!




No comments: