Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Relieved

I feel so relieved. I was supposed to start back to work full time in February and as the days were speeding by towards February I started to panic. I mean I love my job and what I do but how on earth could I leave little toots for 8 hours every day. I started to break into a sweat just thinking about it. Well, I went into work yesterday for a meeting and told my bosses that I wanted to work half days for another month or so and they just looked at me and basically said "whatever" YEAH! That takes a load off of my peanut brain!
My Little Gansta Boy...

I also wanted to post a picture of the most amazing Mexican Wedding Cookies ever. My friend Ansu was in Albuquerque and brought back this luscious treat for me. She brought me back both chocolate and vanilla and I have never had the chocolate before and let me tell you they are freaking fantastic. These cookies are made at the Golden Crown Bakery and if you are ever in Albuquerque this is definitely an interesting little bakery to check out.

1 comment:

katy said...

yay stacy! that is great news and good for you for asking! Your bean is growing. He is just so darling!

The cookies look beautiful. Do they have cinnamon in them? I've never heard of chocolate ones. The picture and plate are pretty.

Hope you're well! And rested :)