Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A room with a view

I have never really had an office before and now I do. It is on the ground floor of the embassy, right down the hall from the cashier and the community liason office and not too far from the cafeteria. I love having a little office to call my own. I can't wait until our stuff gets here so that I can hang up some things to make it seem more like my space. I have all of these flowers outside my window - I am pretty sure they are bird of paradise flowers. Whatever they are they are super cool looking.

3 comments:

Potters said...

Love the quintessential Herman Miller chair,so popular in the .com days. At least the chairs are fancy! ;) The Bird of Paradise are gorgeous.

Potters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

If you had stayed at Fort you would have gotten a chair just as great. And a view of a heli pad. Oh, well.