Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time Together

Trying to be as tall as the banana tree!

Show mama "little eyes"





That's "Mr. Hollywood" to you!


At my job I work from 0830-1730 everyday and then on Fridays I am off at 1300. Well technically I am never really off but let's leave that for another post. So you can imagine how much I love Fridays. I have always been a Friday girl. There is something so sweet about the anticipation that a weekend holds and to get off at 1300 makes it all the better. Normally it is almost dark by the time I come home - barely enough time to take a quick walk out front with O. Well on Friday while Eric is working, I get to pick O up from school and we get to hang out more together. These are pictures I took while lounging on the grass in the backyard - if you know where we have lived for the past 5 years you will understand why I was lounging on the grass. The grass really is greener.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Ahh grass. Love those moments, Love the photos and Love you!