Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crazy In Buj

So when I looked at all the pictures I had taken while we were in Buj - I completely forgot about this crazy set. It was after work one day and we had walked down the beach to some place called Bora Bora. It was a nice casual place with big white lounge couches on this wide open covered deck. They served food and drinks. We each had a drink - I had an $8 mojito which was expensive but actually quite good - and then we walked back to our hotel.

While we were waiting for our drinks we started taking pictures and messing around with the different settings. I never use the sepia setting so we decided to give it a try. I look at these pictures and I just start to giggle. Can't help it. The Tall One and his ability to raise one eye-brow never ceases to amaze me.
Nothing I like more then sipping a cool cocktail on holiday.
Check out O's face...PRICE-LESS!
Big eyes on a little boy.

We managed to spend 3 days in a hotel room and not kill each other. xoxo

No comments: